Online Event Series
Every month, CHPCA hosts an Online Event on different hospice palliative care topics. If you would like to join our invitation mailing list, please click here. If you have an idea for an Online Event you would like to share with us, please contact us. Please click here to view our past events.
- Educational Online Event: Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care CPAC Project (Manitoba and Nova Scotia) - March 21, 2017
- Spiritual Care Online Event Series: Recent Waypoints and Future Directions in Compassion Research: Models, Myths and Measures - March 23, 2017
- Educational Online Event: Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care CPAC Project (Newfoundland & Labrador and PEI) - March 28, 2017
- Accredited Online Event: Pediatric Palliative Care - April 4, 2017
- Educational Online Event: The Power of Grief - April 12, 2017
- Accredited Online Event: Palliative Care for Patients with Renal Failure - April 20. 2017
- Educational Online Event Series: Join us on the bus! Palliative Care is Everyone's Business - May 24, 2017
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets / register for all CHPCA Online Events.
Please note, these sessions are currently available in English only.