Hike for Hospice Palliative Care
Sunday May 7th, 2017
What is the Hike for Hospice Palliative Care?
A unique national fundraising event across Canada that brings together organizations working together in hospice palliative care to raise funds and awareness in their community!
Why host a Hike?
- To raise much needed funds for hospice palliative care in Canada, but also to raise awareness of the many challenges faced by hospice palliative care and to promote the phenomenal work that all volunteers and professionals in the field perform daily.
- Funds raised through the Hike can ensure that more Canadians receive the end-of-life care they wish for.
100% of the funds raised stay in your community.
Who can host a Hike?
- Organizations that provide programs or services in hospice palliative care that can demonstrate that all profits generated through Hike for Hospice Palliative Care will be used to support these programs and services
- Your organization is a member of the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association.
- Your organization is a registered charity as defined by Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, a Non-Profit Organization, a Non-Governmental Organization or government organization such as a public health department.
Hike for Hospice Palliative Care is coordinated by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association, the national association which provides leadership in hospice palliative and end-of-life care in Canada.
For more information about the Hike for Hospice Palliative Care, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.