The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA) depends on corporations, foundations, and private donations in an effort to fulfill its mandate. A major component of its fundraising efforts is sponsorship of special projects.
Examples of projects available for funding include:
- Supporting an organization whose work impacts or may impact your employees
- Creating greater visibility for your organization
- Demonstrating that you care about your community and that you recognize that healthy and strong communities are good for your employees and business
- Promotion of your company and its corporate citizenship values to over 3000 CHPCA members and the general public
There are many other benefits dependent on which project you sponsor. Some of these may include:
- Company logo on CHPCA website ($10,000+)
- Recognition in Annual Report ($5000+)
- Recognition in CHPCA's newsletter, AVISO ($5000+)
- Press releases
- Newspaper advertisement
- Logo on event poster, i.e. National Hospice Palliative Care Week
- Company information inserted in national mail outs
- Logo on conference tote bag
- Logo on Hike for Hospice Palliative Care T-shirts
The Impact of Your Support
The difference your support will make depends greatly on which project you choose. In general, support to Hospice Palliative Care in Canada will help to ensure that:
- there is a greater awareness of hospice palliative care throughout Canada,
- CHPCA continues its advocacy work,
- hospice palliative care services will be available to a greater percentage of people; and
- the hospice palliative care community can offer many direct services such as advance care planning assistance, respite care and bereavement support.
To discuss these or other projects available for funding, please contact Kelly MacLaren, Development Officer, Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association at 1-800-668-2785 ext. 224 or email@example.com.